How to install tawk.to Live Chat on your Blogger site
To install tawk.to Live Chat on your Blogger website or .blogspot.com, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Sign up for a tawk.to account
- Go to the tawk.to website (https://www.tawk.to/) and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Fill in the required information to create your tawk.to account.
Step 2: Copy the widget code
- Once you have signed up and logged into your tawk.to account, click on the “Admin” gear icon at the top of the dashboard.
- In the left sidebar, under “Channels”, click on “Chat Widget” and then copy the “Widget Code”. Here’s a screenshot of the widget code.
Step 3: Add the embed the widget code to your Blogger website
- Log in to your Blogger account and go to your Blogger dashboard.
- In the left sidebar, click on “Theme” and then click on “Edit HTML” to access the HTML editor.
- Find the <body> tag in the HTML code. It is usually located towards the end of the code.
- Just above the </body> tag, paste or insert the tawk.to widget code that you copied in Step 2.
- Save the changes to your template.
- After clicking the save button, you may visit your blogger site to view the chat widget.
Step 4: Customizing the chat widget’s appearance
- Go back to the tawk.to dashboard
- And then, under “Channels“, click “Chat widget”
- And then, locate the “Widget Appearance” section, then click “Advanced”.
- You should be able customize the: color, size, position, chat icon, and the attention grabber on this section. Here’s a screenshot of the widget appearance section.
That’s it! You have successfully installed tawk.to Live Chat on your Blogger website. Visitors to your website will now be able to use the live chat feature provided by tawk.to.